Registration Portal: https://account.thetimothyministry.org
Questions or Concerns: Email us at email@example.com
Begins: May 5, 2016
Opens at 8:00am for CURRENT families
Opens at 2:00pm for NEW families
Registration will be a status of “Not Confirmed” until payment is received. You have until midnight of each night to make a payment with debit, credit, or e-check (EFT: Electronic Funds Transfer).
We will be available via email (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com) for anyone needing assistance with registration.
- The classID does not look the same on the schedule as it does on the online registration program:
ClassIDs are identical EXCEPT for the ‘171’ prefix. In the search box, just start typing the
classID on the schedules and the desired class will come up.
- Class selection for each student is based on date-of-birth.
- What if an academic class fills that I need? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How do I register my student for a student assistant?
- Search on ‘Assistant’ or the classID for student assistant which will always begin with ‘1517’
- If there’s a particular class you want them to assist in and you want to check its availability… change the first number of the class to a 7 and do a search.
For example: Your student wants to assist in Science: 1st-2nd grade with classID 81009, then you would search on ‘71009’ and find the assistant position.
- Payment Methods? credit card, debit card, or electronic check
- Payment Options? *Payment in full OR *Payment Plan
- Payment Plan = 1/6 of your total and the first payment is due upon checkout and payments 2-6 are due June through October.
- You may go online at any time to make a payment.
- Payment is due by the end of each month or a $5 late fee will be assessed.
- If you choose the payment plan option, at any time, you will have the option to pay your balance in full.
- Opening Balances: Prior balances must be paid in full before continuing registration. This will be included in your total at checkout, but will be in addition to the 1/6 due.